[actf-dev] Proposed bug convention

All:
I would like to propose that, to make searches on bug reports easier, we adopt the convention of putting the feature or product name in the bug summary. For instance:

javaco: <description of bug>
accprobe: <description of bug
aiBrowser: <description of bug

The bugzilla component category is too broad to make searching effective and, using this approach, we can search by keyword.

The current list of prefixes, I think, is:

accprobe - Accessibility Probe
aiBrowser - aiBrowser multi-media browser
adesigner: ADesigner
javaco: Java Validation Componentry
webelo - web validation componentry

Please add others as you see fit.
Thanks,

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx