[actf-dev] aDesigner question

All,

I am interested in using aDesigner for implementing part of a project we are working on and I have some questions I would like to ask first.

Is the visualization code found in the CVS repository the entire source code for aDesigner or do I need to download additional items? Also, is there any documentation for this code and where can we find it?

Using aDesigner’s code, we would like to implement a layer acting as a heatmap on top of a Web page. This heatmap layer I suspect would be similar to the visualization layer that the tool already creates but will be based on eye tracking data. Information about the page will then be generated based upon the heat-map layer.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,
Eleni

University of Manchester (UK)
School of Computer Science