Re: [actf-dev] Eye Tracking

Hi Simon,

That's good idea to integrate a visualization function for eye-tracking data into ACTF.
I agree that eye-tracking is an integral method for usability testing to ensure accessibility.
Could you please think more about it?

Actually, we already have various reusable components for logging and visualization in ACTF. So, please try ACTF tools and consider possibilities..
If you have any question, please let us know.

Thank you.
Hiro

Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
Accessibility Research