[actf-dev] Bill Curtis-Davidson is out of the office at CSUN from Tue Mar 11th through Sat Mar 15th

I will be out of the office starting  03/11/2008 and will not return until
03/15/2008.

I will be out of the office attending the CSUN Conference on Technology and
Persons with Disabilities in Los Angeles from Tuesday, March 11th through
Saturday, March 15th. I plan to return to my home office on Monday, March
17th.

If this message is urgent or requires immediate attention, please try to
reach me on my mobile phone at 404-307-4607. I will return all voicemail
and email messages as promptly as possible.

Back to the top