[actf-dev] ACTF Session and Meeting Announcement

Dear Friends & Colleagues:

Since the formal approval of the ACTF project by the Eclipse Foundation, Chieko,
Kentarou and I have been formalizing all the ACTF paperwork with the Eclipse
Foundation, including the approval process for individual committers. The
process has taken us much longer than expected but we are happy to announce that
everything will be complete by the time the CSUN 2008 conference begins.

Chieko and I would like to invite you to a special meeting of the ACTF
membership immediately following our presentation the conference. The ACTF
session presentation schedule is as follows:

Session ID: WWW-3004
Session Theme: The Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF)
Initiative Friday, March 14, 2008 - 9:20 - 10:20 AM Marriott - Meridian One

Following the session, theri will be a one hour meeting from starting at 10:45 in the
TPG Business Suite in Room 1718, in the Marriott. All interested parties and committers
are invited to attend.

Regards,

Chieko Asakawa, ACTF Co-Lead
Mike Paciello, ACTF Co-Lead