[wtp-dev] Reminder: Open call today at 2PM

Hi folks,
Just a quick reminder that the usual open call will be held at 2PM EDT today. Connection details and preliminary agenda page are at https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2023-07-27

For anyone who'll miss it, here are the highlights:
1) Some more facet values for Jakarta EE 9 and 10 went into M2 courtesy of a community member.
2) Another sharp-eyed community member found a problem with one of the schemas we ship. Thanks to them, it will be corrected in M2.
3) The M2 candidate will not be ready today. As part of updating our CI jobs to be on CentOS8 and use Tycho 4*, a very large number of bundles across WTP's projects need to be updated from targeting JDK 1.6m or older, to versions that are obtainable and runnable on a modern O.S**.
4) The current Orbit version of javax.xml is overdue for replacement. As Source Editing is its main consumer, that will be a focus after item 3 is completed.
5) JSDT has been moved to GitHub****. JSF seems to be next. In general, project repositories will be moving to GitHub.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/582204
** https://bugs.eclipse.org/519189
*** https://github.com/eclipse-orbit/orbit/issues/48