Re: [wtp-dev] SSL Error code 12188

Shilpa,

This mailing list is targeted for development issues and questions surrounding WTP and adopters. The usage and usage problem questions are more suited towards the eclipse WTP newsgroup:

Also, if you can't find help there, don't hesitate to log a bugzilla bug.

Hope that helps

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"Shilpa Jadhav" <shilpajadhav@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/05/2007 06:30 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] SSL Error code 12188

Hi,

I get the below error when I access my web application. I started tomcat through eclipse.
Error Establishing an encrypted connection to localhost Error code: - 12188

 Any pointers or solution to this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shilpa