[wtp-dev] Conversion problem in EMF translators?

I have noticed that there is a FeatureValueConversionException in one of my EMF translators that was not there before. The problem seems to be related to doing a data conversion for an attribute value that is a DTD "id". I can't tell if it's something that changed in the translator layer, EMF or a false assumption in our own code that is no longer true.

Has anyone else seen this in their EMF translator artifact models?

--Cam

Back to the top