Re: [virgo-dev] Tomcat upgrade

Hi @Florian,
We haven’t run our full QA suite yet, but in smoke testing it seems to be working for us.
Thanks very much.

Before we ship it, can you give some indication of how stable you consider it given that it is not a RELEASE build?
e.g. has it been tested thoroughly?, have any significant changes been checked in since 3.7.2. RELEASE, (Virgo changes that is, not Tomcat specifically)

thanks
Chris

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Back to the top