Re: [virgo-dev] Help in building Virgo kernel

Hi Florian,

I was able to build based on similar instructions from @dmarthaler. I
also made the change I wanted regarding the duplicate imports and it
helped. I am looking to add a bit more info to the message if possible
and at that time, I will submit the diff.

Please do let me know how you want me to do that.

Thanks,
Raghu