[virgo-dev] First Hangout in 2017 - 11.01.2017 9:00pm CET

Hi All

Only 6 hours left until next Hangout, we will start at 9:00pm CET.

If you interested in the progress of Virgo 3.7.0/Bundlor 1.1.3 and Virgo Tooling your welcome to join us in the talk.

Link to Hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/eclipsesource.com/virgo
Link to Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lCsqxdI-pOz7PdpY7D_Q_zGJzK4WKA0aEGgL9BZsBPY/edit#

See you there ;)

--------------------------------

Topics:

  1. Go over pending TODOs

  2. We are now using Mattermost to discuss details of everyday Virgo (https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/virgo)

    1. Should we put a link on the home page?

  4. Prepare for Virgo Tools 1.5.0.RELEASE

  5. Prepare for Virgo 3.7.0.M04

    1. SLF4J CQs

    2. Bug 486353

  6. Prepare for Bundlor 1.1.3.RELEASE

Todos Fluffi:

  • Approach Glyn about information contained in Acunote

  • Create Bug to track legal notes: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc2.php

  • Help Violeta to update Virgo 3.7.0.M04 with Gemini Web 3.0.0

  • Review patch/problem on Bug 500758 with Tony in January

  • Migrate the documentation to gradle build to be able to publish along the artifacts

  • Update the minutes Wiki (Dani updated the minutes)

  • Documentation Milestone M04 should be online together with the release of Virgo.

  • Ask Violetta if Virgo Nano Full is still used in SAP world.

  • Sketch to integrate Spring OSGi-ify into Gradle build

  • Investigate Spring Framework Bill of Material

Todos Giamma:

  • Test Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 workaround for 486353

  • Remove Spring Source Repository from Virto Server Editor

  • Investigate null pointer in the Server Runtime Wizard on MacOSX

  • Get status for next hangout - Keep team updated about the progress of the JUnit4 OSGi runner which may be used for testing Spring bundles. We could run a POC, wrap some Spring tests in a “test bundle” and run them in Virgo.

  • Open Bug for building Virgo on Windows

  • Check Virgo Wiki Tooling Page if updating is required, also IDE set-up for contributors

  • Virgo Wiki Pages (Committers) document Git branching model using git-flow as suggested by Giamma

Todos Dani:

  • Publish Bundlor 1.1.3.M01 to Maven Central

  • Include Snaps-Guide in Snaps project build so that Stefan Zugal can improve the documentation

Back to the top