It's great that you can join the Hangout as well. I hope to be able to define how to proceed with bug 500758 during our meeting so we can work together towards a solution which works on VM's without the timeout issue.

Regards,
Dani

Am 12.12.2016 um 11:32 schrieb Tony Ganchev <tganchev@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I reported Bug 500758 and I'd also join the Hangout.

Best,

Tony

From: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of dmarthaler@xxxxxxx <dmarthaler@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 8:53:16 AM
To: Virgo Project
Subject: [virgo-dev] Hangout 14.12.2016

Dear All

Here is the Agenda proposal for our upcoming Hangout this Week on the 14th of December at 9:00pm (CET):

  1. Updating Virgo Wiki for Contributors regarding Git branching model

  2. Virgo Tools status update Plan-Project-Wizard

  3. Virgo Tools documentation publishing

  4. Bundlor version 1.1.3.M01 on Maven Central and Virgo Download page

  5. Update legal notes in virgo-build repo

  6. Reactivation of Snaps Project (thanks to Stefan Zugal for his contribution with Bug 357814)

  7. Help for Bug 500758 is required

  8. Upgrade Spring dependency from 4.2.4 to 4.3.4

  9. Status of Gemini Web 3.0.0

  10. Official release date for Virgo 3.7.0.RELEASE

Link to Hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/eclipsesource.com/virgo
Link to Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lCsqxdI-pOz7PdpY7D_Q_zGJzK4WKA0aEGgL9BZsBPY/edit#

@Florian & @Giamma: Please review the Agenda and amend it if you feel we should add other topics as well. I really hope we get through all the topics within the Hangout.

Regards,