Re: [virgo-dev] Not able to attend todays 05.10.2016 Hangout

Ciao again,

I'll be able to join as well.

Talk to you later
Giamma

Il Mer 12 Ott 2016, 13:10 Daniel Marthaler <dmarthaler@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi giamma

Florian and I will attend the hangout tonight. If you can make it as well that would be great.

Anyway, if your can't make it pls let me know when you will arrive in Stuttgard on the 24th?

Regards
Dani