as agreed during the last hangout:
- I filed a bugzilla entry  to track the possible migration of the the kernel-tools project to a PDE plug-in project so that it can be built with maven/tycho and can be included in the tooling feature.xml
- I merged the PDE support feature branch and the Java 7 support feature branch into master, bumped tooling version to 1.5.0 and successfully ran a build job on Hudson
I had a third action to report to Florian the p2 error message I was having when installing the Virgo Tools.Â
Here is what I did:
- I downloaded a fresh Mars.2 JavaEE package,
- I added the Virgo Runtime snapshot site  to the list of Available Software Sites in the Install/Update preferences
- I specified the hudson build artifacts url  in the Help -> Install New SoftwareÂ dialog
P2Â was able to resolve all required dependencies and Mars started downloading packages, but when it was time to install them it gave me the following error:
---------------------------------------An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile="" phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=""
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.springsource.org.aspectj.weaver,1.6.12.RELEASE.
MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 8280749fef4e8d7523f1b54d648a3fdb and found ece6bbc36c8b3f56d59707e5b3fd7aff.
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.virgo.util.osgi.manifest,3.7.0.M01.
MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 6f1b13d6412eb4aeffda2202ea911291 and found 66f872bb976e2dee0bbf60d5e196ea00.