Re: [virgo-dev] Status of Virgo 3.7 support in Virgo Tools

Great news.

Could you please elaborate a bit what you did to install the tooling in a fresh Eclipse? last time I tried I got some errors from P2.

You don't need PDE support for EclipseCon right? So far PDE support was tested only by me and partially by Dani, so unless you have time to test your presentation twice, it may be safer to remain on the support-java-7-profile branch. Plus, PDE support is on a different branch.

In any case, I hope to merge everything into master soon, then I'd like to bump the version number, maybe to 1.5, what do you think?
I also have to update the tooling documentation  for PDE support.

GianMaria.