Re: [virgo-dev] PDE2Virgo Plugin

GianMaria,

| So the setting is indeed honored, even if the "-clean" parameter is not really passed to Virgo. This happens because "-clean" is implemented in the shell scripts, not in the Java | code, and because the IDE launches Virgo as a Java program without using the shell scripts, it cannot pass the "-clean" parameter and has to do the cleaning by itself.

Ok, thank you for looking at it at a deeper level, I was not aware of that fact.

| Similarly, the tail parameter seem to be properly managed.

But what is the expected effect when selecting this option in the server dialog? I expect to see the application trace log in the Eclipse Console View when I select this option, but I can only see the event logs as before I selected this option. Or do I misunderstand this feature?

Regards,
Dani