[virgo-dev] Virgo startup help

I hope this is an acceptable use of the dev-list.  I will only post this once and if you are interested, please reply directly to my email address: tvogel at msn dot com.

I am looking for someone to help me get started with Virgo.  This would be a paid consulting engagement.

Overall objective:
Setup Virgo and ECF to provide Remote Services to a RCP client

Expected Deliverables:
- Install Virgo server with Tomcat and tooling for Eclipse Luna
- Add ECF
- Install simple app that provides a remote service in configured Virgo server.  I have already developed this test app using Equinox
- Upgrade installation to support JPA (EclipseLink)
- Install upgraded app with database support

Thanks for your time
Timothy Vogel

Back to the top