Re: [virgo-dev] Florian Waibel is Virgo Project Lead

Welcome Florian, and good luck as team leader.

Regards,
Eduardo F

On 7 November 2013 17:21, Hristo Iliev <hsiliev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome Florian :)

Regards,
Hristo Iliev

On 7 November 2013 11:25, Violeta Georgieva <milesg78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome to the new Project Lead!

Regards
Violeta

2013/11/7 Glyn Normington <gnormington@gopivotal.com>
It gives me great pleasure to say that the election of Florian Waibel to be the Virgo Project Lead has now been ratified by the RT PMC. Please join me in welcoming Florian to his new role and giving him whatever support we can as he leads Virgo onwards!

Glyn