4) Are there active committers that drive a future release? Is there a future release planned?

If the answer is yes to these questions then I think you have a clear indication of who the project lead should be.  If the answer is no, then the project will need to be archived.  The PMC has decided that if nobody steps up by the end of October then an archive of the Virgo project will have to be initiated <sigh>.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Glyn Normington ---09/04/2013 09:56:28 AM---Please note that Gemini Management is a dependency of VirGlyn Normington ---09/04/2013 09:56:28 AM---Please note that Gemini Management is a dependency of Virgo, so if someone is going to take over Vir

From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Virgo Project <virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc: Michael Keith <MICHAEL.KEITH@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/04/2013 09:56 AM
Subject: [virgo-dev] Fwd: [gemini-dev] Gemini Management project termination
Sent by: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that Gemini Management is a dependency of Virgo, so if someone is going to take over Virgo and have freedom to develop it any way they choose, they should consider also keeping Gemini Management alive so this can continue to evolve. It's a very small project so wouldn't take a lot of effort.

Regards,
Glyn

Begin forwarded message: