Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo Project Leadership [was: Fwd: Virgo Project Leadership and request to committers]

Hi,

Glyn is on Vacation/Holiday this week, back in on Tuesday (Monday is a national holiday in the UK). No one has stepped up publicly yet and I'm not aware of anyone asking to do so privately.

Chris.
--
Christopher Frost - GoPivotal UK