[virgo-dev] Upgrade of Gemini Blueprint on master

I've upgraded Gemini Blueprint to 2.0.0.M02 on master, so we'll need to upgrade to GB 2.0.0.RELEASE before we release Virgo 3.7.0.

I don't think GB 2.0 warrants bumping Virgo to 4.0 because the change which caused GB to go to 2.0 ([1]) should not affect Virgo users. I think bumping Virgo to 4.0 would cause unnecessary concern about compatibility and might cause disappointment if not much new function goes in.

Back to the top