From: "Glyn Normington" <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Virgo Project" <virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 27 September, 2012 10:58:53 AM
Subject: Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo 3.6.0, Java 7 & Spring 3.2 - question

Hi Charles

I don't have an immediate solution, but I hope one will emerge, at least for released versions of Spring 3.2.x. I'm afraid I can't say more presently.

Meanwhile, you (and anyone else with similar concerns) may care to make your views known to the Spring community. I raised a JIRA ([1]) last year to prompt discussion and a recent forum thread ([2]) has been discussing this topic and mentions another JIRA ([3]).