Re: [virgo-dev] MSSQL driver issue in Virgo with Mybatis

Thanks For quick response Glyn. I will do it.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

It's best to ask this sort of question on the Virgo forum as that's where most users hang out (even if a committer answers the question, at least the answer is then readily visible to other users). When you do, best to include the stack trace as the origin of the SQLException will be important for debugging.

Regards,
Glyn