[virgo-dev] Git repo moves

Hello,

I have begun the first set of Git repo moves, osgi-extensions and osgi-test-stubs are no more, the repos will stay around but the code in them is frozen.

console & extensions.equinox have moved to the kernel.
launcher has moved to test
test-stubs has moved to test

Some builds will be broken until everything is straightened out. There will then be a lot of dead code removed from the kernel.

At the some time we are moving to a single Ivy cache which should speed up full builds quite a lot. Finally all the packaging code will get moved to a single packaging repo responsible for producing all the Virgo products.

Chris.

Christopher Frost - VMware
Virgo from EclipseRT

Back to the top