From: "Miles Parker" <miles.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Virgo Project" <virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 28 June, 2012 5:07:52 PM
Subject: [virgo-dev] Properties file Question

Why does osgi.console.properties appear in both configuration and repository/ext? And also, repository/ext contains org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties but that doesn't appear in configuration. (I ask because we're providing tooling that allows users to easily navigate to properties from the IDE.

cheers,

Miles

Miles T. Parker
Senior Solutions Architect
Tasktop
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn and Virgo
Project Lead, Model Focussing Tools and AMP
skype: milestravisparker