Re: [virgo-dev] New topic in forum Virgo, called Virgo Tooling M4 Released, by Miles Parker

Barbara, please send these questions to the forums or better yet open a bug, and I'll be happy to address them there. (The mailing list ifs for dev-related discussions.)

cheers,

Miles

On 2012-05-14, at 4:37 AM, Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

Actually, I have two other issues that make the STS 2.9.1 with Virgo tooling pretty unusable for me. Biggest ones are:

1)      When trying to open the launch configurations dialog I get error:
Plug-in org.eclipse.virgo.ide.runtime.ui was unable to load class org.eclipse.virgo.ide.runtime.internal.ui.VirgoLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.
An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.virgo.ide.runtime.ui (1023).

2)      When trying to start my Virgo Kernel from the server view, I get an error with no message at all and the Kernel does not start. The error log shows the culprit plugin as being org.eclipse.wst.server.core

Am I the only one who is experiencing all these issues?

Thanks again,
B.