Re: [virgo-dev] New topic in forum Virgo, called Virgo Tooling M4 Released, by Miles Parker

On 05/10/2012 03:17 PM, Miles Parker wrote:

Hmm…it's working for me here. Dumb question, but I didn't mention that this was an update site -- is that how you're trying to access it?

Not a dumb question at all.
But, I think I figured it out.

The URL in your posting includes the "." (period) at the end.
When I right-clicked copy/paste it picked that up.
Once I trimmed that, all was well.

Thanks

On 2012-05-10, at 12:12 PM, Aaron Metzger wrote:

Getting a 404 at this link.
Does it work for anyone else?
Really looking forward to trying it out.

http://download.eclipse.org/virgo/milestone/tooling

On 05/10/2012 11:35 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
For anyone who isn't paying attention to the forum or twitter...

Regards,
Glyn

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: New topic in forum Virgo, called Virgo Tooling M4 Released, by Miles Parker
Date: 9 May 2012 19:58:21 GMT+01:00

Subject: Virgo Tooling M4 Released Author: Miles Parker Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:58
Thanks everyone for their patience. We now have an official M4 release, so you won't have to work on the bleeding edge anymore. Sure there is still some stuff that is broken, but now at least it will be predictably broken. Very HappySeriously, we're pretty happy with how things are coming along, and would really appreciate your feedback on the UI enhancements especially.

You can get the latest at: http://download.eclipse.org/virgo/milestone/tooling.

Here's my blog giving some of the highlights on M4.

http://milesparker.blogspot.ca/2012/05/virgo-tooling-m4.html
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Miles T. Parker
Senior Engineer and Product Manager, Tasktop
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn and Virgo
Project Lead, Model Focussing Tools and AMP
skype: milestravisparker