[virgo-dev] SVTs available

I just pushed the Virgo System Verfication Tests to Eclipse git. They don't all yet pass, but at least we now have a base available in the project for anyone who wants to get more of these tests working.

Git repository (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Virgo/Source):
git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.system-verification-tests.gitssh://committer_id@git.eclipse.org/gitroot/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.system-verification-tests.git

Ultimately, it would be good to figure out how to run the test suite automatically to pick up the latest built Virgo Tomcat Server, but I don't know how to manage that in Hudson (it used to be possible in TeamCity). We could potentially add the SVTs to the ripple, but they do take a while to run, so I'd prefer to run them overnight in a CI job.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top