Re: [virgo-dev] public keys on Eclipse servers

Please beware of another gotcha. I requested shell access, but then found I had a restricted shell when I logged into git.eclipse.org. The trick was to log in to build.eclipse.org, which shares home directories with the other servers. There I have an unrestricted shell.

Regards,
Glyn