Re: [virgo-dev] Plain Web Applications are not transformed on Virgo 3.0.0.RC2?

I think that I found where the problem is:
The method checkWebBundle sets Web-ContextPath header
isWebApplicationBundle in applyWebContainerTransformations will always return true

Mt proposal is: in checkWebBundle() method to remove setDefaultWebContextPath(bundleInstallArtifact); and to leave Gemini Web to add this header

Wdyt?

org.eclipse.virgo.web.core.internal.WebBundleTransformer

public
void transform(Tree<InstallArtifact> installTree, InstallEnvironment installEnvironment) throws DeploymentException {

if (checkWebBundle(installArtifact)) {

applyWebContainerTransformations((BundleInstallArtifact) installArtifact);

}

}

private boolean checkWebBundle(InstallArtifact installArtifact) throws DeploymentException {

if (installArtifact instanceof BundleInstallArtifact) {

BundleInstallArtifact bundleInstallArtifact = (BundleInstallArtifact) installArtifact;

if (hasWebContextPath(bundleInstallArtifact)) {

return true;

}

else if (hasWarSuffix(installArtifact)) {

setDefaultWebContextPath(bundleInstallArtifact);

return true;

}

}

return false;

}

private void applyWebContainerTransformations(BundleInstallArtifact bundleArtifact) throws DeploymentException {

try {

BundleManifest bundleManifest = bundleArtifact.getBundleManifest();

if (bundleManifest.getModuleType() == null || "web".equalsIgnoreCase(bundleManifest.getModuleType())) {

if (!this.strictWABHeaders) {

bundleManifest.setHeader(

HEADER_DEFAULT_WAB_HEADERS, "true");

}

bundleManifest.setModuleType(

WEB_BUNDLE_MODULE_TYPE);

boolean webBundle = /* WebContainerUtils. */isWebApplicationBundle(bundleManifest);

InstallationOptions installationOptions = new InstallationOptions(Collections.<String, String> emptyMap());

installationOptions.setDefaultWABHeaders(!this.strictWABHeaders);

this.environment.getManifestTransformer().transform(bundleManifest, getSourceUrl(bundleArtifact), installationOptions, webBundle);

} else {

logger.debug("Bundle '{}' version '{}' is not being transformed as it already has a Module-Type of '{}'", new Object[] {

bundleManifest.getBundleSymbolicName().getSymbolicName(), bundleManifest.getBundleVersion(), bundleManifest.getModuleType() });

}

} catch (IOException e) {

throw new DeploymentException("Failed to apply web container transformations to bundle '" + bundleArtifact.getName() + "' version '"

+ bundleArtifact.getVersion() +

"'", e);

}

}