Re: [virgo-dev] Branching

Thanks Chris.

Just to clarify for the benefit of others, we plan to ship 3.0 and then around the end of the year ship 3.5 without an intermediate 3.1. However, we will continue the relatively complex p2 work on a branch until it is proven and stable so we don't get into a situation of p2 holding up other changes such as the new admin console and Virgo IDE tooling related changes. We expect to issue some 3.5 milestones out of the branch in order to validate the p2 approach with the community.

Regards,
Glyn