Re: [virgo-dev] virgo release branding

Periwinkle!

From: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glyn Normington
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 9:54 AM
To: Virgo Project
Subject: Re: [virgo-dev] virgo release branding

I tried to avoid ambiguous colour names and I thought Bondi might be one since it is described as "Bondi Blue". I checked and there don't seem to be any other Bondi X colours, so, sure, let's use Bondi for the next release after, I should I say distinct from (e.g. in case it's in between), Maya and Azure.

Regards,
Glyn