Re: [virgo-dev] 3.0 plan date

At the moment the initial provisioning is uploaded at “bug343543-provision-virgo-with-p2” in the kernel git repository.

This produces a regular kernel distro along with a repository from which one can install it – have in mind that in order to preserve Virgo’s file structure there is a limitation at the moment.

To install from the repository use the following director arguments:

-os ${target.os} -ws ${target.ws} -arch ${target.arch} -nl ${target.nl} -consoleLog

-repository file:<absolute_local_p2_repo_location>

-installIU virgo.product

-profile VIRGO.kernel

-destination <desired_absolute_install_location>\lib\kernel

-profileProperties org.eclipse.equinox.p2.configurationFolder=<desired_absolute_install_location>\work\osgi\configuration

-p2.os all

-p2.ws all

-p2.arch all

Comments are welcome J