[virgo-dev] 3.0 schedule

We built milestone 5 on 27 May. I propose the following steps towards the final release of 3.0:

27 June: Build milestone 6. Feature freeze (bug fixes and doc changes only from now on).
25 July: RC1 and bug freeze (doc changes only from now on, although most doc changes should go in RC1).
3 August: RELEASE

The remaining feature which is yet to be integrated is the improved console support.

If the community find bugs in RC1 that need to be fixed before release and we are forced to issue a RC2, then we could do RC2 on 3 August and RELEASE on 22 August and still meet our published schedule of July/August.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top