Re: [virgo-dev] Fwd: Automatically generated bundles for Maven Central artifacts

On 2 Jun 2011, at 16:08, Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

On 2 Jun 2011, at 15:53, Glyn Normington wrote:

Hi Dmitry

A very interesting development. I agree about the manifest quality risk, but at least the "friction" is virtually zero. I am told it is possible to download from a Maven repo in an Ant/Ivy build too.

I'm not clear. How would this Maven's repository's <repository>....</repository> be specified or is it is sufficient to just be pointing at Maven central as usual?

Hmm.. to answer my own question, I guess it is something along the lines of. Please correct the details if I have not quite got it correct.

<repository>
<id>org.sonatype.grid.bundle.repository</id>
<name>Sonatype Bundle Repository</name>
</repository>

Regards,
Glyn