Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo Snaps integration with Tiles

I take a look on parancoe framework some time before and remind that it has TilesView which match my requirements. I wanted to create dynamic templates definitions which will be create in phase of resolving view. I haven't got too much experiences in developing web applications with tiles so I'm not sure that there is any other posibility to do this.

Arek