Re: [virgo-dev] Would like to contribute

Great!

Feel free to pick any bugs with assignee virgo-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx as those don't have someone nominally working on them. If you see an assigned bug you'd like to work on that appears to have gone quiet, post here to ask what's going on.

Bug 342185 should be pretty easy as the raiser spelled out the solution. However, it would get you into building a Virgo repository. :-)

Bug 341942 would be a nice fix, although it would involve Windows and UNIX coding/testing.

I had a trawl through the outstanding defect bugs and they are all pretty juicy except the ones above. After that if you really want to get your hands dirty, take a crack at 341460.

We've already gotten several new committers on board, but if you run across missing information or sources of confusion, please pipe up here and/or edit the Virgo wiki to clarify.

Regards,
Glyn
Would you like to see Virgo in the cloud? Vote here: http://goo.gl/hcVPq