[virgo-dev] Virgo & p2 use cases

Following last week's discussion of p2, I would like to ensure that the following use cases work when we eventually integrate Virgo and p2:

1. Unzip and go - the user downloads and unzips Virgo, edits config files, and runs a startup script, much like in 2.1.0. No need to invoke p2, although it is acceptable for p2 to run under the covers.

2. Provision Virgo via p2 - the user uses p2 to provision and start Virgo.

3. "Hybrid" - the user uses p2 to provision Virgo, edits config files, and runs a startup script, the latter two steps much like in 2.1.0.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top