Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo test framework - @BundleDependencies question

Glyn,

Annotation does add bundles to the user region and is more akin to baseBundles vs. initialArtifacts.  That means all dependencies must be present (i.e. transitively complete).

I will go ahead with a flag (default == true).  And yes Enty should have been Entry...  :)

While we are on the subject of test framework - what was the idea behind @Plugins annotation and Plugin interface?

Regards,
Dmitry