Re: [virgo-dev] Upgrading Gemini Web to Tomcat 7

yes I will do it

Regards
Violeta

2010/12/7 Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
At last week's Virgo F2F we discussed upgrading Gemini Web and Virgo to Tomcat 7.

I have checked with our local Tomcat expert and he tells me 7.0.5 is not quite stable and we would probably be better to target 7.0.6 which is likely to release in January 2011. We may then need to upgrade for a 7.0.7 to pick up bug fixes before releasing Gemini Web and Virgo on that level of Tomcat.

The embedding changes applied by SpringSource on top of the 6.0.x line are all present in Tomcat 7, so any problems in this area are bugs to be fixed rather than missing features.

Violeta: would you care to raise bugzillas to cover the upgrade for Gemini Web and Virgo?

Regards,
Glyn