[virgo-dev] Virgo weekly call -> conference room

Hello,

At the F2F we discussed the possibility of using a conference room with visual interaction instead of the current call.
The conference room is available at https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/virgo/
We’ll see how the room works during this week’s call and evaluate it in practice.
The time slot is the same – 14:00 UTC. To avoid confusion, see here for your time zone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=5&day=4&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

It is opened for everyone. Feel free to join as participants.
There is audio conference integrated in the room – when you join you should be prompted to specify your phone number.

Best Regards
Borislav

Back to the top