Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo F2F

Hi,

We prepared the following topics for the F2F meeting:
	1. File system
		Problems
		Changed structure prototypes
	2. Dependencies cleanup in Virgo Kernel
		Startup order
		Blueprint/Declarative services
	3. Nested frameworks
		Regions and RFC 138
		Improved application isolation
	4. Provisioning
		Installation
		Distributions
		Eclipse P2
	5. Shell
		Improvements in usability/supportability
		Future directions (Equinox 3.7/3.8)
	6. Web
		Tomcat
		Snaps
	7. Security
		Security manager
		Sandbox
	8. Roadmap discussion

We'll be glad if we can get your view and feedback on these topics on the F2F meeting.

Regards,
Hristo Iliev