Re: [virgo-dev] Extensions to plan {enhancement idea}

+1, as they say.

Regards,
Glyn

On 12 Nov 2010, at 16:44, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:

I did think of that after pressing send :)

Few questions for potential approach on deployment.

Dropping fragment plan into pickup should generate an exception.  That is fragment plans are always discovered from repository and deployment is driven by parent plan deployment.
or
Dropping fragment plan into pickup will trigger deployment of parent plan if present in repository and exception otherwise.

I kind of favor first option - simpler I think.  Unless there is a desire for child plan deployment in pickup to refresh parent plan deployment at runtime without restart or manual user "refresh" operation.

Regards,
Dmitry