[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] 2.1.x branch and release plans
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 05:14:27 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: ActfBrIwro7Ox/U4TQOz5uDs9RrKmg==
- Thread-topic: 2.1.x branch and release plans
We have created a 2.1.x branch and are now checking that both 2.1.x and master branches build and ripple ok. If you are developing on either 2.1.x or master, please beware that you may hit problems. We'll post again when the dust has settled.
master is now set at version 2.2.0, although this may change e.g. to 3.0.0 as future plans develop.
The next step on the 2.1.x branch will be to create a 2.1.0.RC1-incubation milestone in preparation for release.
Please note that we hope to begin the graduation/release review on 20 October which should allow us to release 2.1.0 by the end of October.