[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Building documentation
- From: "Iliev, Hristo" <hristo.iliev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:43:21 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Actb3bBEZoSOqoZKTJWthE01mmlRlg==
- Thread-topic: Building documentation
Using just “ant” for building documentation results in:
Target "build-doc" does not exist in the project "build-documentation".
I noticed that build-doc is the default target, but actually there’s no such target name in the build.xml. Am I doing something wrong, or this is a bug?