[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Windows permissions for org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.jmxremote.access.properties
- From: "Iliev, Hristo" <hristo.iliev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:01:03 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: ActCobapzyT2dfP1RU+pOB+hk5/2gg==
- Thread-topic: Windows permissions for org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.jmxremote.access.properties
On every start of Virgo the jmxPermissions.vbs removes all permissions from the jmxremote.access.properties file and stops the start. The workaround provided on the troubleshooting pages does not work since on the next start the permissions are again removed.
I created a bug report for this issue:
However I want to ask here why this script is needed at all? As far as I can understand from the code it restricts the access to the current user only. The problem seems to be that the groups are not considered. I’m not an expert in VBS so I may be wrong.