[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Confused about medic.core packaging.
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:40:13 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcskK6O/gpQfSgjDRiO5vOAeOh+ZpA==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Confused about medic.core packaging.
On 15 Jul 2010, at 15:09, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:
Thanks for your contribution. I've committed and pushed this. I am now rippling medic up to ensure nothing nasty comes out of the woodwork later.
I did a bit of digging on LoggingInterceptor and only place where I found it usage is in medic.core.
So maybe it is a worthy endeavor to just kill that component?
Agreed. Please feel free to raise a bug. You can either provide a patch or leave this as an easy bug for beginners to cut their teeth on. We could do with a few such bugs...
The patch provided in 319984 removes org.eclipse.virgo.ch.qos.logback.classic.woven from build without deleting component from repo.