[virgo-dev] snaps checked in

I've checked in snaps to Eclipse git. See [1] for the location.

The only changes I've made compared to the slices prototype is to uniformly rename "slices" to "snaps" (including the singular and other capitalisations), to re-package the code to org.eclipse.virgo packages, and to get this building cleanly with Virgo build. It still has dm Server pre-reqs and needs "virgoising" (the virgoise.sh shell script in the web server repo provides a good starting point).

If anyone would care to provide a patch to get this working with Virgo, please be my guest.

Glyn

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Virgo/Source#Virgo_git_Repositories

Back to the top