Re: [virgo-dev] Why keep manifest.mf checked in?

Found one in test stubs. Still refers to com.springsource

I will raise an issue to keep a record

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2010, at 4:21, Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dmitry

In general, I believe we have already deleted the checked-in manifests except for some particular cases where bundlor cannot cope. These are projects like the kernel and kernel deployer integration test projects. I dare say with enough care these projects could be moved across to use bundlor, but it wouldn't be easy as I think we've attempted this at least a couple of times in the past. Have you found other checked-in manifests? Either way, I wouldn't mind a bug or two going into the backlog which someone can pick up who has an interest.

Glyn