[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Maven build issue with war files
- From: Dmitry Sklyut <dmitry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:02:23 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Thanks for heads up. I will take a look in there.
We ended up just doing this config for wars:
Nastier part was bundlor especially for webapps. There is no way to plug into the war building process (from what I know). That is run bundlor before war archive is created on the exploaded war directory. So we ended up running bundlor 3 times :). Once for compile (default) once on generated archive to create MANIFEST.MF for IDE usage and manual inspection and once to actually rewrite the once in the war...
Not sure if bundlor is moving over the the eclipse, but if it is - there are some things that can make it a bit easier to use.
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Christopher Frost <frostc@xxxxxxxxxx>
After the community call today my memory alerted me to some Maven work
I did a while ago. We had to implement a work around to get a war file
build to both exclude anything from getting packaged in the 'lib'
directory. Then, in a parent pom file add in some web dependencies as
they were no longer being reported up to it due to the exclude. This
was a bit nasty really. I certainly know very little about Maven and
our hierarchy of pom files might not be the normal way of doing things
but I just wanted to give you a heads up that we had issues here. If
you download the latest Greenpages sample for dm Server you will be
able to see what I'm talking about in the solution pom files,
greenpages.web and parent.
virgo-dev mailing list